Saturday, August 31, 2013

Don't Judge a Shirt on Its Hanger

Hi there!

This Saturday has been a day fullllll of errands with my husband! We went to store on store on store today--but we (eventually) finished everything we set out to do! (In case you were wondering, most stores are sold out of floating coolers. Apparently nobody else waits until the last day of August to buy accessories for the pool/river/lake!) Here is the comfy outfit I wore all day:


Top H&M (Spring 2013) // Tube top (underneath) Wet Seal // Jeans American Eagle // Flip Flops Unknown // Earrings World Market

My top is from H&M, and I wasn't a huge fan of it when I first saw it in the store. The color was unlike anything else I owned, and I doubted it would be flattering on me. My sister convinced me to try it on, and told me she loved it once I did! I liked it much more than I expected to as well. A complete stranger in the store told me she loved the top too, and it was at that point I thought to myself "Well, I have to get this now!" This just goes to show that the way a piece of clothing looks on a hanger (or on a mannequin!) does not truly represent how it will look on you! If you like something but doubt that you can pull it off or that the color is right for you, try it on! What do you have to lose? :)



My favorite part of this top is how its straps tie in the back. I love just about anything with a bow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment