Friday, August 30, 2013

Casual Friday 8/30

Hi there!

Iiiiiiit's Casual Friday! It's also the start to a 3 Day Weekend! Wheeeeeee! :)

This morning I was feeling a little snazzy, and didn't want to dress too casual for "Casual Friday". I did something I'd never tried before: stripes with lace. I'm pretty happy with the end result!

(Please excuse the markings on the bottom of my mirror!)

Classic "Black and White" are definitely going to be a trend this fall--so chic! I'm really glad I bought this striped black and white blazer from Target at the end of last winter.
I paired the blazer with this cream colored lace top, and I felt like I needed something to pop against these neutral colors. This necklace works perfectly! It looks very similar to necklaces that were popular at J. Crew last summer. I was seeing them all over Pinterest and I wanted one, but I thought they were a little expensive. Luckily, I found this necklace on Etsy. I wear it all the time!

Cami Charlotte Russe // Top Forever 21 // Blazer Target (Winter 2013) // Jeans American Eagle // Necklace Etsy: JGirlsJewels ($17, Winter 2013)


This lacy top is very romantic, and very fitting for Date Night tonight! My husband and I are going to Studio Movie Grill tonight. We've never been to a theater where you eat a full meal while watching the movie! We're not sure what to expect, but I'm excited. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment