Monday, August 26, 2013

Chambray and Boots in the Office

Hi there!

It's the end of August, and it's already starting to feel like fall! Cooler weather, rainy nights--I'm loving it! I broke down and bought some pumpkin at the store this weekend, and have been eating pumpkin pancakes and pumpkin oatmeal for the past couple of days. I love pumpkin everything.

This cool weather is also making me want to wear some boots! Now, when I say it's starting to feel like fall, I mean that the high is in the 90's. It is still way too warm for tall boots. I bought some ankle boots on sale from Charlotte Russe last month, so I decided it's about time to break them out!



Lately on Pinterest, I've been seeing girls wearing chambray tops with pencil skirts. I'd never even thought of wearing chambray to my office-job before, but I wanted to give it a try! Here's the final result:



I would just like to point out that I ironed this skirt last night with a brand new iron we got at our wedding. It looked wrinkle-free last night, I promise! I don't know what happened, but I do know that I hate ironing. :P


I kept accessories simple because of the detailing that is already on the shoulders of the shirt. I just wore a pair of hoop earrings.


Shirt Charlotte Russe ($10, Spring 2013) // Skirt with belt H&M (Spring 2012) // Ankle boots Charlotte Russe ($7.99, Summer 2013) // Earrings Francesca's (I think!!)





No comments:

Post a Comment