Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Sour Patch Kids

Hi there!

Have you seen those Sour Patch Kids commercials with the slogan "First they're sour. Then they're sweet"? In the commercial, there is a giant Sour Patch Kid who does something mischievous like causing a cyclist to run into the wall (sour), and then she totally makes up for it by offering the poor biker a band-aid (sweet).

Top Goodwill: Full Tilt // Cami Wet Seal // Jacket and Cuff Charlotte Russe (Fall 2013, Jacket was $39.99 and you can find it here!) // Jeans American Eagle // Shoes DSW: Adrienne Vittadini

Today I feel like my outfit is the same way! I feel "sweet" wearing this floral top I found from Goodwill, but "tough" because of this motorcycle jacket I am wearing on top. My look is a little "edgy" from the black leather cuff around my wrist, but "girly" because said cuff has a giant, gold-plated bow on top of it!



__________________________________________________________________________

Today I am thankful for. . . 
  • My department from work attended a cooking demonstration by Robin Miller from the Food Network's "Quick Fix Meals with Robin Miller"! I was thankful for the opportunity to attend a live cooking demonstration! I love cooking and it was fun to learn (and taste!) a few new recipes this afternoon. It was also fun to get out of the office with my coworkers!

No comments:

Post a Comment