Monday, January 6, 2014

Love, Buns, and Polka Dots

Hi there!

I hope you had a fabulous weekend!

I wore this outfit to have dinner with Michael and a couple of our friends. Sweet friends and homemade mac and cheese? It doesn't get much better! :)

 
Chambray Top and Boots Charlotte Russe ($15 and $7.50, Summer 2013) // Skirt and Necklace Forever 21 ($6.80 and $12.80, Winter 2013)



I got this skirt a couple of weeks ago from Forever 21 for only $6.80! It wasn't even on sale. What a steal! I also picked up this necklace from Forever 21 that I am completely obsessed with. I love that it is colorful, but is also versatile enough to wear with so many different outfits! I have been shopping for accessories from Forever 21 for what feels like. . .well, forever! They always have a great collection of trendy jewelry at an affordable price.


It's only January 5. . .can you believe it's warm enough outside to be wearing this?

I hope you have a great week! Not gonna lie, the holidays were making me pretty used to having only a 4 day work week. Oh well, back to the normal routine!

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment