Friday, June 6, 2014

Insta-Lately

Hi there!

It's Friday! HOORAY!!

I realized that lately I've been posting my outfit pictures on Instagram, but not sharing them on my blog.

For shame.

Without further ado. . .here's what I wore this week!

Monday: Keeping it summery with some bright floral prints and cropped red pants.


Tuesday: Paired some bright plaid and my favorite flower necklace with this black dress.


Wednesday: I was "roaring" into work with some leopard print and my neon orange necklace!


Thursday: I kept the brights to my accessories.


Thursday was also me and my husband's one year wedding anniversary!! :) We celebrated by going out to the Melting Pot, and of course, I wanted to dress up a little bit. :) I had found this bright pink dress at Zara, and I had been waiting for our anniversary to wear it! This dress even has POCKETS. Need I say more?!

Side note: The Melting Pot's "Original Chocolate Fondue" is chocolate and crunchy peanut butter. Ask them to add caramel to it. Oh. My. Lanta. You'll thank me later.



Friday (today): Q: If I wear icy colors, will it cool me off? {The high today was 106!} A: No.


OK, these aren't outfits, but on Wednesday night we went out to Lake Pleasant. Michael fished while I read Divergent and watched the sun set. :)



 I hope you have a fun weekend ahead of you! Thank you so much for reading! :)





4 comments:

  1. Love the pink dress! Happy Anniversary Darlin!
    xo Erin
    http://www.winkandatwirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great collection of necklaces!

    www.iamkhatu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I LOVE a good statement necklace! :)

      Delete