5 Good Things About Today
1. It's the first day of 2015! New Years Day is always a good thing! :) I always get excited and hopeful for what the rest of the year will bring. There are so many possibilities!
2. I started off the morning by making this Eggnog French Toast. Yum! I'm still getting over being sick and could really only taste the raspberry sauce I drenched my toast in. Michael didn't have any raspberry sauce on his, and said he loved it! **Hubby approved!**
3. After having bronchitis for the past week and a half, I finally ventured out of the apartment for a 30 minute walk and Michael joined me. I love going on walks with Michael. :) It was really rainy last night, and I love the cool, fresh air the morning after a storm. Some people also still have their Christmas decorations up, and I never get sick of looking at Christmas decorations!
4. My mom, Amy and I saw Wild, the movie with Reese Witherspoon where her character walks from Pacific Crest Trail. What a great movie! I am ready to walk the PCT Trail. . .or at least read the book. :)
5. After the movie, I played Rummikub with Amy and my mom. They played together last night during New Years Eve, but I wasn't there. I am happy we got to play tonight--even though they both beat me! (What's new?! :))