Sunday, January 11, 2015

January 11, 2015



5 Good Things About Today

1. In church today, Craig talked about setting goals and how little changes can lead to big results. I had been excited to make New Year resolutions, but now I'm even more pumped to set some goals--both big and small! I have limited myself to how big I allow myself to dream, but it's time to dream bigger. With God, ALL things are possible!

"What you ought to say is, 'If the Lord wants us to, we shall live and do this or that.' Otherwise, you will be bragging about your own plans, and such self-confidence never pleases God." James 4:15-16

2. This:


It only cost me $25 to fill my tank. . .Is this real life??? It usually costs me $60! I was Snoopy-dancing at the pump today, that's for sure!!

3. I met with Amy and Christina at Pita Jungle tonight. I love these girls so much! We have some of the best conversations, and I always feel so encouraged after meeting with them.

4. Amy brought me some oranges and lemons from my parents' citrus trees.  Woohoo, organic fruit! ;)

5. I am liking my side-swept bangs even more! You know how usually when you get your hair done, you can never make it look as good the next day? My stylist gave me a tip for taming my crazy cowlick, and it worked! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment