Wednesday, January 1, 2014

This is My "I Have to Work on New Years Eve" Outfit

Hello, sweet friends! Happy New Year!

I love New Years! I love the idea of starting a fresh,  new year full of endless possibilities! For me, the New Year brings feelings of ambition and motivation to reach my dreams--some new and some old! I can't wait to see what this year brings. Did you make any New Years resolutions? What are they?

If you know me well (and OK, if you know me not-so-well), you know that girlfran over here loves some sequins. The Holiday Season seems to be the only time that sequins are generally accepted to be worn out in public if you're between the ages of 10 and 65, so I wanted to make sure I ended the season with some major sparkle! Since I had to work on New Years Eve, I combined my gliz and glam with some clothing appropriate to wear to the office.

Chambray Top Charlotte Russe (Summer 2013, $15) // Red Sequined Top Wet Seal (Old) // Blazer Target (Winter 2013) // Jeans American Eagle // Boots Target (Fall 2013, 20% off)




No need to accessorize when you're wearing an entire shirt full of shine.

I hope this 2014 brings you an abundance of love and laughter!

Thank you so much for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment