Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Olive Top & A New Candle


It's that time of year where we're deep enough into Fall that I'm craving to wear my boots, but it's still warm enough outside that short sleeves are perfectly appropriate. :P I got this olive top from H&M a few years ago, and I love that the color is perfect for Fall, but the fabric is light enough that it feels like a t-shirt. I also really like the black siding - it gives this top a little something extra!



Last week we were at the mall, and we walked past Bath & Body Works, and they always have a display right out in front of their store. A "Hot Cocoa & Cream" candle caught Michael's eye (he loves hot coca), and he said we have to get it! I told him no, I never buy full-priced candles from Bath & Body Works. haha I told him to trust me, it will be on sale soon enough. What do you know, I got an email yesterday saying for one day only, all of the new "Winter" candles (including the hot cocoa one) were on sale from $24.5 to $11.95. Last night after dinner, we hopped in the car and went to the mall specifically to buy one hot coca candle.


No comments:

Post a Comment