Monday, January 12, 2015

January 12, 2015


5 Good Things About Today

1. My plans for tonight got canceled, so when I was at work I texted Michael and told him I'd make anything he wants for dinner. He picked meatloaf and mashed potatoes. . .just like I knew he would. ;)

2. After dinner, we went out for some ice cream! Our favorite ice cream shop has some new flavors, including banana ice cream with chunks of Nilla Wafers. Mmmmm, that's what I got! :)

3. We went to Target tonight, and Michael bought this big fuzzy hat that I thought was absolutely ridiculous. . .until I tried it on and now my head is so warm and I never want to take it off.

4. Amy sent me a picture of running shoes she bought from Nordstrom Rack today. They are black and pink, with a leopard print "swoosh". We don't even wear the same size but I am definitely going to steal my sister's shoes!!

5. After weeks of procrastinating, I finally began writing my year-end review. Am I finished? Psshhh no. I finally started it though, and that's half of my battle! Next year, I need to write myself "Monthly Reviews" that I can just combine at the end of the year because it is so hard to think back on everything I've worked on for the past 12 months!!

Share 5 Good Things from your day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment