Sunday, March 30, 2014

Red, White and Blue

Hi there!

I hope you had a great weekend soaking up some gorgeous weather! My Saturday consisted of hiking, going to the movies, getting some fro-yo, and making this yummy pizza spaghetti squash casserole. Oh, and watching "Friends". How is that show still so funny? :P

Michael and I hiked up to the spot where he proposed to me once upon a time! :)

On Sunday, I went to a potluck at church, followed by an afternoon at the mall with my sister! We didn't have too much luck shopping, but she found a few workout tanks and I found a pair of leopard print loafers from Forever 21!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Top American Eagle | Cami and Lace Jacket Wet Seal | Pants Zara | Purse Francescas | Bracelets Forever 21 | Earrings Gift

One of my favorite color combinations is red, white, and blue. It's patriotic. It's nautical. It's beautiful!


While getting dressed this morning, I wished I had a fedora to finish off this look! I wanted to keep it "beachy", so I added a pair of earrings that remind me of seashells and some strappy wedges.


Today I'm linking up with the lovely ladies participating in the Trend Spin Linkup! Today's theme is Nautical, and if you couldn't tell, it has me dreaming of sea breeze in my hair and sand between my toes!

Thank you so much for reading! Have a great week! :)

3 comments:

  1. I really like your cardigan. The details are so pretty!
    I still love Friends too. I watch it whenever its on...still makes me laugh as if it were yesterday!
    Have a great week.
    Alyssa
    alyssabarnettbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Have a great weekend! :)

      Delete
    2. Love this outfit and so happy I came across your account on instagram tonight! I love the shade of your your pants are. SO cute! Anyways, thanks for sharing and looking forward to following your blog! -Chelsea from www.gingersideoflife.com

      Delete