Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Minty Fresh

Hi there!

Today I am wearing a simple outfit that would be perfect to wear while running errands, meeting a friend for lunch, or just lounging around the house. I recently found this sweater at Forever 21. I think mint is such a pretty color and it reminds me of spring! (It is also currently the color of polish on my toes!)

Sweater Forever 21 ($19.80) // Jeans Levi's // Scarf Charming Charlie (2 for $20) // Boots Target: Merona (20% off on Black Friday) // Sunglasses Nordstrom ($12) // Ring Forever 21 ($1.80) // Earrings Francesca's

 The sweater itself is soooo comfortable (love that!), so I "dressed it up" a little bit with this pink and white chevron infinity scarf!


I was wearing Victoria's Secret lipstick, so I wanted to make a kissy face like a VS Model. My sister said I just look grumpy! I guess it's hard to "smize" behind a pair of sunglasses. ;)

Are you bringing out your spring colors, or do you think it's still too early? (It is only mid-January!)

Thank you for reading! :)


button

8 comments:

  1. OMG I love that sweater & the pink scarf with it! Adorable!!

    Dhruvi
    Stilettos & Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha "smize" love it! I love this mint sweater and the buckle detail on the boots! You're adorable!
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit!! You look so comfy and adorable, love the sweater and scarf!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! This sweater is super comfy! :)

      Delete
  4. I Love the sweater!!! Super cute :)
    Beijos, Ana

    ReplyDelete