Sunday, June 8, 2014

Anniversary Weekend in Sedona!

Hi there! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Michael and I were in Sedona all weekend to celebrate our anniversary. That's where we got married last year, and is a very special place to us! :)

We stayed at Pico Diablo Resort, which we had never stayed at before. When we checked in, we were told that we had been upgraded to a "King Room"! :D This was the perfect start to a wonderful weekend! We hiked, waded in Oak Creek, did a little shopping uptown, and played tennis at the resort.

This was our balcony view. Not too shabby, huh? ;)

There was a wedding ceremony right here during our stay! No, we didn't crash the wedding. . .but I might have watched them take photos from our balcony. It reminded me of the joy and excitement at our own wedding a year ago!

Crescent Moon Ranch

View from our hike

Wading in the cool water felt sooo nice on a hot day!

Happy to be in Sedona!

I unintentionally had a tribal-print theme packed away in my suitcase -- tribal print dress, top, and bathing suit! I really like it, OK?! ;)

Off to dinner. . .it was "Prime Rib Night" at Pico Diablo's restaurant. Michael was quite pleased. ;)

Ready for a day of exploring!

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you have a great week! :)

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great trip!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I need to go to Sedona, its so pretty!!!! Great post :)

    http://julietsthreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your anniversary!
    Love your pictures!! Sedona is one of my favorite places, I love the charm and the colors :) Looks like you guys had a great weekend :)

    -Rosy @ A Joyful Kind of Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tribal print! Sedona is so beautiful and seems like an amazing place to get married! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!!! This resort is breathtaking!! I haven't ever visited Sedona before. Another place added to my list!! :)

    ReplyDelete