Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Married Life

Hi there!

Michael was out of town all weekend -- 3 days/2 nights. It's the longest we've been separated in the year we've been married, and I can officially say I am thankful he does not travel for his job!! Before he left, I was thinking "ohhhh yeah, I get to hog the entire bed! I can turn the AC down so our apartment isn't freezing! I get to watch whatever I want on TV!" I did get the bed to myself and I did have an awesome weekend spent with my sister and a couple of girlfriends, but I have to admit that I also missed the heck out of my husband every night. :P

Tonight after church he had to go back into the office to finish up a big project. Even though he knew he would have a long day today, he put our dinner in the crock pot this morning! A beef chuck roast with potatoes and carrots -- delicious! Now it's 9:45 and raining/thundering/lightning/storming outside......I hope he comes home soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment