Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Date Night at Goodwill



Last night Michael and I had a “Date Night”, and instead of eating out we ate at home, and instead of paying to go see a movie we did some thrifting at the local Goodwill. Living large and in charge. ;)
We both actually had some luck at Goodwill last night. I found this sweater for $9.99, and it even has the original Windsor price tag on it for $39.90. That’s what I like to see ladies! I can’t even imagine when I’ll actually be able to wear this pretty thing, since it is currently 107 degrees at 8:00 at night while I type this. If it ever Once it cools down, I’ll be ready!




Michael was super excited last night because he found some sliding shower doors, which were also $9.99! He wants to remodel our guest bathroom*, but instead of going all in at once we’re going to start accumulating pieces here and there until we are ready for our bathroom makeover! Hopefully after a few more trips to Goodwill, we'll be ready in no time. ;)

***************

Tonight wasn’t quite as eventful. My sister came over and we ate some Quick Bean Salad (recipe from Tone It Up), and now I’m trying to think of a fun childhood story to share at work tomorrow! My team is supposed to email my manager a childhood story, and then she’s going to share it with the rest of the team and we have to guess whose story it is. Hopefully I can think of one that’s not too embarrassing. :)




*Guest bathroom, master bathroom, kitchen, master bedroom, living room, pretty much every nook and cranny in our house. Not that there’s anything wrong with it, he just loooooves doing that kind of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment