Thursday, May 29, 2014

Old Dress | New Way

Hi there!

Holy cow, it's getting hot out there. It's "only" 98 degrees right now, but it's supposed to get up to 106 on Saturday.

Uuurrgghhhhhhh.

The heat just zaps all of my energy. Like just trudging out to my car after work in the beating sun exhausts me, and I don't want to do anything else. I don't want to run errands. I don't want to work out. I don't want to cook dinner. I want to lay on the couch with some Jamba Juice in my hand and a fan in my face.

Why did I want to sign up for another half marathon in November again?

Anyhooooo, warm weather means maxi dresses! 

If you know me, you know I love me a maxi dress!

On Memorial Day, I wanted to wear a maxi dress I've had for a few years and I wanted to give it a fresh look. Sprucing up a maxi dress is so easy -- just throw a tank/chambray/tshirt/sweater on top, cinch it at the waist with a wide belt, and boom you've got a whole new look!

Dress, Top, Belt Wet Seal (old, old, old) | Sandals Target (old)


Thank you for reading! I hope you have are having a great week! We're going out to see "A Million Ways to Die in the West" later tonight. . .yeehaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment