Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter 2017

Happy Easter!

This weekend has gone by so slowly, and I mean that in the best possible way. Lincoln waking up at 5AM on the weekends makes the days seem soooo much longer.

We didn't have any plans this weekend. Yesterday, we browsed around At Home for decor inspiration, and I did some online shopping. I bought a pair of wedges, 3 tops and a pair of earrings for under $100 (if you don't count shipping :P)! I am excited to receive some new items to style for spring. Then last night Michael and I made kabobs for dinner. Neither of us had made them before, and it was so much fun! :) After dinner, we watched a couple of episodes of Grey's Anatomy. Michael and I started watching it on Netflix a year and a half ago and have slowly been making our way through the seasons. We finally got caught up to the current season, so now we're watching it on Hulu haha

Today is Easter! We were planning to go to church this morning, but Lincoln was super grumpy all morning -- we think he is teething again. I went to church by myself, and then my dad came over to our house for a little while. Michael and I made dinner together - ham, deviled eggs, mashed potatoes and dinner rolls. We were trying to keep it traditional even thought it was the just the two of us haha. Right now Michael is trying to get some stains out of my red Michael Kors bag. I have no idea what I spilled on my purse, but it looks like splashes of white out :( He bought some leather cleaner for my "Easter basket", and I am hoping it will clean up my bag without leaving any weird stains.

Here's to another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment