Monday, January 27, 2014

Chambray Can Mean Business Too

Hi there!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Mine consisted of Monster Jam (aka Monster Trucks) with my husband, father-in-law, and a couple of friends & a food truck festival with my mom and sister & coffee with two awesome girlfriends & a 9 mile run & and a chili cookoff at church. Whew! ;)

Like I said Friday, this is my last week at work where I'm allowed to wear jeans. Boo! :P I am having fun experimenting new "office appropriate" ways to wear some of my older clothes, such as this chambray top and striped blazer--both of which have been shown on Katie's Style Project plenty of times!

Chambray top Charlotte Russe // Blazer Target // Pants Zara ($19.99) // Watch Vernier (Amazon) // Heels Tahari (DSW) // Necklace Forever 21 ($12.80)

One of the best things about chambray tops is that, just like jeans, they go with any color! I felt a bit patriotic wearing red, white and blue. :)


I put the blazer on top to take the look from casual to business casual.


Cropped pants with nude heels help elongate legs!

ACTION SHOT! Ready to kick Monday's booty! ;)

It's the last week of January already!! I hope yours is a good one. :)

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment