Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Spotted: My Oversized Sweater

Hi there!

I hope you're having a good week! I went to the gym last night to lift some weights with a friend, and whew, she kicked my booty! I'm definitely feeling a little sore this morning. After our gym sesh, we went into the sauna. I have never been in a sauna before and WHERE HAS THAT BEEN ALL MY LIFE? haha I am a biiiig fan of heat (works well considering I live in a desert!), and now that my husband has finished building us a bed, I am considering asking him to build me a personal sauna. Not sure where it would fit in our tiny apartment, though! :P

Anyways, on a more "stylish" topic: If you know me well, you know I love wearing the color red, and I love wearing leopard. Combined? Oooh I just love it!

Sweater and Boots Charlotte Russe ($24.99 and $7.50) // Bubble Necklace Etsy ($17) // Pants Zara ($19.99) // Owl Ring Wet Seal // Turquoise Ring Old



I added my blue bubble necklace for a nice pop of color against the (neutral!) leopard print. Then, to stick with the animal theme, I added my owl ring that I found at Wet Seal a few years ago!



Thank you for reading! Enjoy the rest of your week! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment