Friday, January 3, 2014

Now Introducing. . .Friday Favorite!

Hi there!

I do not have an outfit to share with y'all today. It happens.

But I do have a new weekly post I am beginning right now called "Friday Favorite!", where I will share my favorite thing/person/place/whatever from the week!

"Friday Favorite!" does not have to be anything clothing or fashion related because it's my blog and that's what I have decided. :) After all, the name of my blog is "Katie's Style Project", and according to Google the definition for "in style" is:

"in an impressive, grand, or luxurious way"

On Fridays, I will be sharing anything that has impressed me with its grandness. Or luxuriousness. ;)

And now allow me to introduce. . .FRIDAY FAVORITE!

There is actually a tie for this week!

1. Frozen



I saw this movie with my sister last weekend and ahhhhh I'm obsessed. I thought it was one of the cutest movies I have ever seen! I also have not read the story this movie is based off of (The Snow Queen by Hans Christian Andersen), so I had no idea what to expect!

I also loved the soundtrack!! It reminded me of old Disney classics! I am particularly fond of the song, "Let It Go"!! I made my husband listen to Demi Lovato's cover. . .he wasn't nearly as enthused about it as I am. :P

2. Bath and Body Works' 3-Wick Candle: Gelato



I love Bath and Body Works' 3-Wick Candles! There are so many different scents, and they last for such a long time. I am such a sucker for for their "2 for $22" sales too! I just can't say no to that!

This candle smells so yummy. Trust me! If you like sweet-smelling candles, you will love this! It is also a light scent, so it is not overbearing at all.

I will be honest--I almost didn't even smell it in the store. I used to work in an ice-cream shop when I was in college, and while I definitley never minded eating ice cream all day, I didn't particulary care for smelling it all day. It's dairy, so what do you really expect? I couldn't imagine how a Gelato-scented candle will smell. Then I had two people in the store ask me if I've smelled it, and somehow it ended up home with me.

I have it sitting on my nightstand, and even if it's not lit, I get a whiff of it before I go to sleep at night. If that doesn't give a girl sweet dreams, I don't know what will! ;)

Speaking of "sweet", I hope you all have a "sweet" weekend! Thanks for reading! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment