Friday, January 24, 2014

Pencil and Plaid

Hi there! TGIF! :)

My Friday Favorite! this week is this Slow Cooker Honey Parmesan Pork Roast! Last Saturday, I stuck this in the crock pot (dontcha just love the crockpot?), poured a few luscious ingredients on top, let it warm for 6 hours, and at the end of the night when it was done. . .mmmmmmm it just melted in my mouth! It was so yummy. I was seriously obsessed with it for a few days afterwards! haha :)
________________________________________________________________________________________

At my job, employees have been allowed to wear jeans (instead of "business casual") everyday through the end of the year until February 1. It's definitely been a nice perk--jeans are just so easy! As January comes to a close, I'm starting to think about new ways to mix pieces I already have into some business casual outfits.

Top American Eagle // Skirt Forever 21 // Necklace Now on sale at Charlotte Russe! // Booties H&M // Watch Vernier (Amazon) // Knot Ring Forever 21 // Turquoise Ring Old

To ease myself back into my normal office uniform, I put together a very casual plaid top and added a simple black pencil skirt, as well as a watch because watches can make any outfit look put together!


I cinched my waist with a red belt to accent the very thin red line that runs through the plaid print.


I also threw on my arrowhead necklace that I've been loving lately.

I'm not ready to give up my jeans quite yet! Good thing I have another week. 

Thank you for reading! Have a fabulous weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment