Saturday, January 10, 2015

January 10, 2015

5 Good Things About Today

1. This morning I went with my mom to check out the new "Uptown Farmers Market". It was about twice the size of the one at Roadrunner Park! I tried goat milk fudge for the first time, which was super soft and creamy. We also spoke with a vendor who makes and sells aprons. My mom wants to begin making/selling aprons and I am so excited because I know she'll be so good at it! :)

2. When we got back from the farmers market, Amy was home and she even made me "Egg In a Nest" for lunch. We love eggs. :)

3. I got my hair cut today for the first time since last March. I had to stand up while my ends were trimmed because my hair is so long! This is the longest it's ever been. I got side-swept bangs. I'm going to have to get used to hair being in my face again. I forgot I don't like that haha whoops!

4. I took a nap this afternoon. Today has been such a great, easy going day!

5. Now it's time for a great, relaxing night with my man watching some Friday Night Lights. (I am so happy but so surprised Michael is sucked into this show with me. There aren't very many TV shows we both agree on!)

What are 5 good things about your day? I would love to hear about them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment