Friday, January 2, 2015

January 2, 2015

5 Good Things About Today

1. I am feeling so much better! I was even able to go in to the office today to work, which doesn't actually sound like a "good" thing when I say it out loud. ;) Cheers to being healthy!

2. Speaking of work, today was such a nice, easy day. It was muuuuch needed after after the chaotic, tornado, hot mess that Q4 was made of.

3. Tonight I made this Chicken Marsala for dinner. I experimented a little bit and substituted marsala wine with white grape juice, vanilla, and sherry cooking wine. It came out pretty good!

4. These No-Bake Cookies. Chocolate, peanut butter, oats, and pretzels? Ummm yes. And did you notice that 2 out of 5 of today's "Good Things" are about food I made/ate? It happens.

5. My new credit card came in the mail. Finally! I have been waiting since December 10, when there was some sketchy business going on with my card so the bank closed my account. Now that I finally have a credit card again, it looks like i'm ready to do a little shopping this weekend. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment