Wednesday, January 7, 2015

January 7, 2015

5 Good Things About Today

1. An issue came up at work yesterday and I won't bore you with details but basically there are 2 ways to resolve it: Plan A and Plan B. I thought Plan B was a more sensible solution, but yesterday it looked like the parties involved were leaning towards Plan A. Today they decided to go with Plan B. And that makes me happy. :)

2. After work, I stopped by Target to pick up some contact solution. (Holler.) While I was there, I saw my Sophomore English teacher from Highschool. I almost didn't say anything because I didn't know if she would remember me, but in a split second I decided had to say hi! I didn't know how to say her name her though! Calling her "Mrs. Lopez" felt so formal and akward in the middle of Target. At the same time, yelling out "Melissa" just seemed really weird and oddly inapproriate (even though I graduated how many years ago?) I went with "Mrs. Lopez", and thank goodness she actualy remembered me! It would have been that much more awkward if she didn't have a clue who I was. hahahaha :)

3. I've made it a full week reading the Bible every day! That is one New Years Resolution I definitely want to see through to the end of the year.

4. I had a Subway Veggie Delite for dinner. I <3 my Veggie Delites.

5. I felt stronger on my 2.5 mile run! I am still not 100% better, but I am definitely improving. Wish me luck for my run tomorrow morning! ;)

What are 5 good things about your day? I would love to hear about them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment