Sunday, January 4, 2015

January 4, 2015

5 Good Things About Today

1. Michael and I had a breakfast date before Church. :) Such a fun way to start a Sunday morning!

2. This morning at church, we had a bunch of games for the Highschool kids to play. My favorite game to watch was called the "Inch Worm Race", where kids would be completely zipped up in a sleeping bag, and then race each other across the grym floor. Some of them were super speedy, and really looked like giant inch worms! Others had a hard time "inching" and ended up going sideways into the wall. Michael even raced, which wasn't really fair since he's much taller "inch worm" than any of the kids are. :)

3. I went for a nice, long walk by myself this afternoon. The weather outside was a beautiful, sunny 63 degrees!

4. It's been so chilly in the mornings, and I've been thinking it might be a good idea to suck it up and buy some running leggings. I found some at Kohl's today that I liked. The price tag said $45.99. When I got to the register, I found out they were only $24.99. Woohoo! :)

5. MIchael and I had dinner with Brandon!! :) We went to BJ's which, BTW, now has Salted Caramel Pizookies. Ummm I would like to eat one of those with every meal, thanks. #BikiniBody2015

What are 5 good things about your day? I would love to hear about them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment