Saturday, January 3, 2015

January 3, 2015

5 Good Things About Today

1. I went for a run this morning. Honestly, it didn't feel good at the time, but I have missed running these past couple of weeks and I was glad I was able to get out there today.

The P.F. Chang's Half Marathon is 2 weeks away. My training schedule told me to run 11 miles this morning. My grand total for this entire week is. . .3.

I still haven't decided what to do about the race since I have missed so much training. If it was possible to drop out and get a refund, I probably would choose to do that. But that's not an option. So I can either not run it and waste the money I paid to enter, or run it and try not to die. :)

No matter what happens, at least my training wasn't a complete waste since I did run a the Hot Chocolate 15K Race last month!

2. I bought these white "denim leggings" (wait, did I buy jeggings??). They are soooo soft and comfortable! I have never had white pants before. My mom used to say I'd get them dirty way too quickly. She's probably right, but I guess we'll see!!! :)

3. My right hip has been bothering me lately, especially after that run this morning. However, walking around the mall seemed to loosen it up or something because it's been feeling much better the rest of the day!

4. Jeremy Camp's "You Never Let Go" came on the radio, and it was a great reminder that I still really love this song. :)

(Oh no, You never let go / Through the calm and through the storm / Oh no, You never let go / In every high and every low / Oh no, You never let go / Lord, You never let go of me)

5. Michael and I went over to our favorite family's house for dinner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment