Monday, October 9, 2017

Black and White Stripes at the Sunflower Farm

Hey, hi, hello!

It's been a hot minute since I looked at the blog. To quickly catch everyone up, we moved across the country from Arizona to Georgia over the summer.


One of the most fun things about moving to the South has been the Fall festivities. There are dozens of festivals every weekend, the leaves are starting to change colors, and the pumpkin patches here are SO much bigger than anything we're used to!


Last weekend we drove to a sunflower farm! They are only open for about a month, she the flowers are still in bloom. The sunflowers were so beautifully vibrant! It was a pretty gray and dreary day when we visited, and for some reason I thought the flowers might look a little dull, but they popped against the gray skies and were positively gorgeous!


I wore this black and white striped dress from Target a couple of years ago, a new tan cardigan from Old Navy, and this hat I bought from Nordstrom after Christmas last year. I hadn't worn it yet because I felt a little out of place with it in AZ, but I love it!


Last night for dinner, I made some Coconut Green Curry Lentils. They don't exactly look appetizing in my quick picture of them, but it is pretty tasty and what I'll be nomming on for lunch all week. :)



This morning I completed the second week of Bender Fitness' Postpartum & Beyond: 6-Week Workout Challenge. Yes, I'm already 14 months postpartum, but better late than never right? ;) I've honestly started this program a handful of times in the past, but this is the first time I've actually completed the second week. Whoop whoop!


Have a great week, and thank you so much for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment