Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Fall 2017 Trend: Red


I love wearing red. I wore red shoes to my Homecoming Dance in high school. The dress I wore for my engagement photos was red. Red is vibrant, bold, energetic. . . and I personally love how it looks with gold accessories. So luxurious! And a red lipstick? BAM - instant glamour! Needless to say, I am excited to see red as a major color this fall! Dresses, tops, bags, boots. . . .all I see is red. :)

Tonight we went out shopping for a Halloween costume for Lincoln, and we were very disappointed by the selection (or lack thereof). Maybe Halloween isn't a big deal out here?? We've never been big on celebrating this particular holiday, but I was excited at the idea of getting a costume for Lincoln. It's only 2 weeks away, and Goodwill didn't have a single Halloween item in the entire store. . . .it was strange! We weren't impressed by the selection at Walmart either, but we did buy 2 puzzles. :) After Lincoln went to bed, Michael and I put together the border for one of them! haha I forget how fun puzzles are.

Thank you so much for reading! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment