Monday, October 16, 2017

Light Pink Vest





I bought this pink vest from Top Shop at Nordstrom 2 years ago, but I've only worn it once because I felt like I didn't really know how to style it. When I got pregnant, I thought it would be cute to wear but didn't have a maternity top that looked quite right. I bought this white tank top over the summer, and it's perfect with the vest! I wore this yesterday for church followed by some errands, including taking Lincoln to the park. I felt a little overdressed on the playground, but oh well haha.

I also went grocery shopping yesterday, and last night I made these Mexican Sweet Potato Skins for dinner with enough leftover to eat for lunch throughout the week. I broke all of the skins, so am actually just eating the "filling" haha but it's sooooo good. I put extra adobo peppers in there to give it an extra kick. :)

I hope you have a great week, and thank you so much for reading! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment