Sunday, October 22, 2017

Florals for Fall


I used to hate floral prints when I was younger. I thought it was a print only grandmother's wore LOL now I love floral prints! (Well, Michael DOES tell me I have the same style as a grandma. . .) We all know Miranda Priestley (sarcastically) called floral prints "groundbreaking" for Spring, but I love it in all 4 seasons! I think the navy blue background of this dress makes the pattern appropriate for Fall. I paired it with a tan sweater and cognac booties.

Today after we got home from church, I read for a little bit and then took a nap. I ran to the mall to get a couple of things, went grocery shopping, and picked up some dinner (Zoe's Kitchen for Lincoln and me, and Panda Express for Michael). Sundays are the best! haha I hope you got to relax and recharge as well! Thank you so much for reading! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment