Saturday, October 21, 2017

Plaid Top + Sweater Vest for a Fall Festival

Michael was making me laugh!

Are you sick of this sweater vest yet? :P I've been wearing it with everything! Today I layered it with this red and blue plaid top. I wore this to the city's annual fall festival. We were able to walk there from the house, and the weather was sooo perfect! This is our first fall living in GA, and it's been funny to listen to locals complain about the weather being warm for October. . .it's a lot cooler than what Michael and I are used to in Phoenix this time of year! I don't make any comment, but just keep quiet and enjoy (what I consider to be) the cool weather and changing leaves. :)

After the carnival, we came home and worked on a puzzle while Lincoln took a nap. The 3 of us watched the Smurf's movie on Netflix, and then we went to the park. This was a perfect day in my book! :) I hope you're having a wonderful weekend as well. Thank you so much for reading! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment