Monday, October 23, 2017

Fall Favorites

Hi there! I thought I'd quickly mention a few of my favorite things this Fall. . . :)

This candle is one of Michael's favorite things right now too! LOL When we light it, the entire house smells like fresh baked brownies. Mmmmmmm :)


I haven't owned any black denim for a couple of years, and wanted to get some this Fall to add some variety to my closet. I went into American Eagle yesterday, and they were having a BOGO 50% off sale, so I bought this pair. I am wearing them right now. :) They are super comfortable -- very important since I spend so much of my time on the floor with Lincoln haha


When we packed up to move, I found a shoe box that fit all of my bottles of nail polish perfectly. I was pretty pleased with myself for how they fit so well in this box. Well, the box never made it onto the moving truck. I'm hoping it at least made its way into the donation pile and not the trash? :/ Anyways, I have to start my nail polish collection from scratch. I bought a bottle from Essie's Fall line called "Knee High Life" (It's 90s inspired). It's a fun berry color! It's also the only bottle of polish I have right now so I've been wearing this color for a few weeks now. :)

What are some of your seasonal favorites that I need to know about?? Thank you so much for reading! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment