Sunday, November 17, 2013

Brights on Brights

Hi there!

 Guys, it's November 17 and it's 76 degrees out. I LOVE IT. The sun is shining, the air feels nice and cool, and I decided that called for some fun, bright colors today!



Top Goodwill: Banana Republic ($5.99) // Sweater Goodwill: J. Crew ($2.99) // Jeans American Eagle // Shoes The Cinnamon Stick: Tom's (Summer 2012, 50% off) // Bracelets and Earrings Charlotte Russe (Fall 2013, Bracelets $3 for pack of 4 during "Happy Hour" | Earrings Clearance $1.99) // Bag Francescas (Fall 2013)

Today I am thankful for. . .
  • Spending the afternoon with my Mom and my sister! It's always a good day when I get to see those 2. . .even if the only place we go to is Costco! ;)
  • I am thankful for Michael for 1) taking my pictures today and 2) helping me with some slight redesigning of the blog! Thank you Michael! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment