Monday, November 4, 2013

Don't Get Mad, Get Plaid!

Hi there!

My husband giggled at me when he saw me after work, and said I look "punk-y". I told him I always look "punk-y", and he raised his eyebrows at me.

I wouldn't say that my look today was exactly "punk", but I do have to admit there were no pink or sequins involved in my outfit today. :O

Top and Cami Wet Seal (Old) // Jacket Forever 21 (Even older) // Jeans Kohl's: SO (Summer 2013, $8 50% off + coupon) // Boots Famous Footwear (Winter 2011, Sale)

I would guess I've had this jacket from Forever 21 for at least 5 years. I have been holding onto it because I've always loved the look of black and red plaid. Well what do you know, "grungey" plaid is a major trend this fall! I don't look like I came out of the 1990s, but this jacket is about as close as I think I could ever get (using what I already have in my closet)!


I got these boots for my birthday a couple of years ago. They were on sale at Famous Footwear, and I can no longer read the manufacturer's name inside of the shoe. I wish they were a little bit taller so I could tuck the bottom of my pants into them a bit better. I think the buckles on the sides are cute!


I matched it with this top that has a metallic heart "graffitied" on the front of it!


On a totally random side note, I watched Home Alone for the first time today! I don't know how I've never seen it before! I thought it was totally adorable. :) Plus, it definitely helped make me even more excited for the holidays that are quickly approaching!!
_______________________________________________________________

Today I am thankful for. . . .
  • Michael started at his new job today! I am so thankful for the new opportunity that has been presented to him! :)
Thank you for reading!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment