Tuesday, November 19, 2013

One of Those Girls Who Wears Lace and Pearls

Hi there!

I was feeling extra girly today in some lace and pearls! I mixed some deep fall colors together--the maroon cardigan, the army green cami, and the cream lace top. I love how they look together!

Cardigan, Cami and Boots Wet Seal // Top Forever 21 // Necklace Charlotte Russe (Spring 2013) // Jeans Kohl's: SO (Summer 2013, $8 50% off + Coupon)

 
Today I am thankful for. . . .
  • My yoga teacher, for purposely including yoga poses meant for "runners" now that she knows I'm training for a half marathon with a few other girls from our yoga class. Julie's the best!
  • My Bible study group! I can't say it enough! Every Tuesday night I just get so encouraged and inspired. What a blessing to know that I'm being prayed for, and to be able to pray for other women!
  • My husband! I'm just feeling extra thankful that I married such a kind, loving, supportive, creative, respectful man! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment