Friday, November 15, 2013

Butterfly Wings

Hi there!

The shirt I wore today has sleeves that make me feel like I have butterfly wings! I picked this shirt up from Goodwill last weekend, and I honestly can't read what the tag says so I honestly have no idea where it came from originally! I just know I got it for $4.99. :)

Top Goodwill ($4.99) // Jeans American Eagle // Boots Wet Seal // Bracelets Charlotte Russe (Fall 2013, $3 during "Happy Hour")

Well, Michael got his new Playstation 4 today. Looks like I'm on my own this weekend! :P I have zero plans for tomorrow or Sunday, and I'm a little excited about that!

Today I am thankful for. . .

  • This morning, for the first time ever, I ran a full 3 miles without having to take a "break" and walk. At all! I know that for some, 3 miles is seriously no big deal, but this is a huge achievement for me. I've never, ever been athletic, and running just 1 full mile was a struggle for me not too long ago! I am thankful I have "discovered" running this year!
  • This didn't happen today, but while we're on the subject of being active: Last Monday, my yoga instructor told me after class that she can "definitely see me getting stronger"! SEE ABOVE where I said I've never been athletic! I've been going to this specific yoga class about 4 days a week since February, and it's made such a difference in my flexibility and strength! I recommend yoga for everyone! :)
Thank you for reading!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment