Wednesday, October 30, 2013

3 Outfits 1 Post

Hi there!

Oh my, I have a few outfits to show you today! My computer is still not functioning properly (boo), and I haven't figured out an efficient way to transfer pictures from my camera straight to my tablet. I've been taking pictures of my outfits on my phone instead, and uploading them on Instagram. The quality isn't quite the same, but it gets the job done!

On Saturday, my girlfriends and I saw Billy Currington at the state fair! It was soooo much fun, and he's a great performer to see live! Of course, I had to dress a little "country" to see Billy! The only thing my outfit was missing was a cowboy hat!

Shirt American Eagle (Summer 2009) // Cami Wet Seal // Jeans Kohl's: SO (Summer 2013, $8 50% off + Coupon) // Boots Wet Seal (2009)

Plaid is a hot trend right now, especially with a grunge-y, 90's look! That is obviously not the look I was going for here haha but I might style this shirt that way in the future!

On Sunday, my husband and I were given tickets to the Cardinals game (and we won!) We were not expecting to receive the tickets, so I was not dressed for the game whatsoever! It was a great surprise though! :)

On Monday, I wore one of the shirts I picked up from Goodwill last week!

Shirt Goodwill: Banana Republic ($5.99) // Cardigan H&M (Spring 2012) // Skirt with belt Forever 21 (Spring 2012) // Shoes DSW: Tahari (Winter 2013)

I love the vibrant green color of this shirt! I also love that I only paid $5.99 for it! ;)

I wore another Goodwill find on Tuesday as well!

Sweater Goodwill: Gap ($5.99) // Sweater and Bow Ring Wet Seal // Pants H&M (Spring 2012) // Flats Adrienne Vittadini (Winter 2013)

"Sweater Weather" has officially arrived!

Thank you for reading!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment