Thursday, October 10, 2013

Why I Love Scarves

Hi there!

Brrrrr I wasn't quite ready for the cold weather that hit us all of a sudden--my "winter clothes" are packed away in a closet somewhere. I was not feeling prepared this morning while getting ready for work! I managed to pull this long-sleeved shirt out of my closet, but I felt like my outfit was looking a little (a lot) drab.


I felt very plain and I was not very happy about it! haha I grabbed one of my favorite scarves out of my closet and voila, as if by magic, it transformed the entire outfit!

Scarf Gift // Shirt Old Navy (Gift) // Cami Charlotte Russe // Pants H&M (Spring 2012) // Shoes DSW:  Adrienne Vittadini (Winter 2013) // Ring I don't remember :(

My best friend gave me this scarf a few years ago for Christmas, and I love it! It's pink and zebra print?! Yeah, she knows me pretty well. ;) It totally popped against the gray colors of my outfit and helped bring my look to life. AND it kept me warm on this chilly Arizona day! :)


Fun Fact: Did you know that today is National Handbag Day? (Seriously, everything has it's own day now!) Well, I thought it was only right that I post the bag I used today. I bought it from Francesca's Collections in Spring 2012, and I've posted pics of it before because I've been using it like crazy all summer long! I love it because it looks professional enough for an office-setting, but is still casual enough to take shopping or to dinner. (Plus, it's big. I cannot/will not/do not "do" small purses. I just can't.)



What's your favorite purse?

Thank you for reading!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment