Sunday, October 13, 2013

Where Did the Weekend Go?!

Hi there!

Every Sunday night I have to ask myself. . .where did the weekend go?!

Chambray Top Charlotte Russe (Summer 2013, $10) // Striped Top Nordstrom Rack (Summer 2011) // Cami Charlotte Russe // Jeans Kohl's: SO (Summer 2013, $8 50% off + coupon) // Boots and Scarf Wet Seal (2009-ish) // Watch Gift 

Friday night after work, I went to dinner at Four Peaks to celebrate my friend Hannah's birthday! Whoooo! :)




On Saturday, Michael and I went to Rock Springs to get some lunch and a slice of their famous pie! I chose chocolate cream pie and oh man, it was good.

I have a strong dislike/fear of birds (the whole feathers and flying thing just weirds me out), but for some reason, I decided to buy this bird print dress from H&M last year. It really makes no sense, but I consider it a baby step towards facing my fear. ;)

 Dress H&M (Fall 2012) // Cardigan American Eagle // Leggings Rue 21 // Boots Wet Seal (2009-ish) // Bracelets Charlotte Russe (Fall 2013, $3 for pack of 4 during "Happy Hour")


After lunch, we finished our wedding shadow box frame that we've been working on for the past few weeks! We made it completely from scratch using wood we bought from Home Depot! (Michael taught me how to use a saw hehe) It holds our vows and cake topper, and my veil, bouquet, and hair barrettes!


This morning after church, I went on my first hike of the season with my sister, Amy! Ahhhh I really, really love hiking! I always get antsy this time of year waiting for the weather to finally become cool enough to go out hiking! We did a total of 3 miles, and while it was tiring, it felt great! We also went shopping and got some frozen yogurt. Basically, all of my favorite things rolled into one day. :)

Dress Francesca's Collections (Winter 2013) // Necklace Etsy: JGirlsJewels (Winter 2013, $17) // Belt Goodwill // Boots Charlotte Russe (Summer 2013, $7.99 Clearance)

No, I did not wear this hiking. :P


It's Columbus Day weekend, and I know there were a bunch of sales going on! I didn't end up buying anything, but did you have any luck shopping this weekend?

Thank you for reading!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment