Thursday, October 17, 2013

Trend Alert: Ace Bandages

Hi there!

My knee is feeling a whole lot better, but I still had to wear an Ace bandage around it today! (I was almost wishing I owned a brooch or something that I could pin into the bandage to dress it up a little bit. :P) What do you do when you have a big, beige piece of fabric hanging off of your leg? Wear a dress that matches it, of course!

 Dress Forever 21 (Spring 2012) // Cardigan and Belt H&M (Spring 2012) // Necklace and Bracelets Charlotte Russe (Fall 2013) // Shoes DSW: Adrienne Vittadini (Winter 2013)

I bought the necklace last night from Charlotte Russe! I am obsessed with its gorgeous color! I thought it would be the perfect necklace to brighten up the colors of this beige dress. For the office, I wanted to keep the rest of my outfit neutral with a bright necklace like this (besides my bright blue fingernails, of course)!


I used a pale pink lipstick so my lips didn't clash with the necklace either!



I wore gold bracelets that complemented the necklace. I have never been a fan of gold jewelry until lately. I don't know what changed my mind, but I am absolutely loving it!

Thank you for reading!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment