Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Ladylike in Pink

Hi there!

I felt pretty "ladylike" in the dress I wore to work today!

 
Dress Francesca's Collections (Fall 2012) // Cardigan Goodwill: J. Crew ($2.99!!) // Necklace Charlotte Russe (Summer 2013) // Shoes Target (Winter 2013, $3 Clearance)

I got this J. Crew sweater from Goodwill for only $2.99! Can you believe it?! J. Crew is one of my favorite designers and pink is my favorite color (obvi), and even thought it was 110 degrees outside when I found it, I just had to have it! I've been waiting for months for it to cool down enough to wear it. :) 


Sometimes while thrifting, you'll find things that are "out of season", but if you find something for a great price that you just know you'll wear once it's warm/cool/whatever enough, then I say just buy it!


I love the buttons on this sweater!


Thank you for reading!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment