Sunday, October 6, 2013

Robin Hood

Hi there!

Today, what I was wearing made me feel a little bit like Robin Hood. Or a mystical wood nymph. I realize that my outfit doesn't really represent either, but that's how I felt.

It is what it is.

Top Goodwill: Fun and Flirty ($9.99) // Jeans Kohls: SO (Summer 2013, $8 50% off and coupon) // Boots Wet Seal (2009-ish?) // Necklace and Bracelet Gifts

I bought this top from Goodwill last weekend for $9.99! I love this shade of green. It's perfect for Fall! It's long enough to be worn with either skinny jeans or leggings (of if you're really brave, I guess you could wear it as a dress!) The sleeves are really fun too!


The leather cuff was a gift from one of my college roommates. Her sister made it herself! It is engraved with a beautiful floral design.


This afternoon, my family went to True Food Kitchen to celebrate my sister's birthday! I had their delicious spaghetti squash casserole. So yummy! Afterwards, we came back to my place for cupcakes! :) 

I can't believe it's already Sunday evening. Where did the weekend go?!


Thank you for reading!! How was your weekend? Did you find any great deals?! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment