Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Hi there!

Happy Halloween! I made "Candy Corn" Rice Krispie Treats for the office potluck today! They were fun to make, and yummy to eat! (I used the recipe from Glorious Treats!)


My attempt to put together a Halloween costume last minute turned out to be an epic fail! Plan B was trying to wear Halloween-ish colors. This is what I came up with:

Dress Goodwill: Kay Unger New York ($7.50) // Belt Goodwill // Cardigan H&M (Spring 2012) // Shoes DSW: Jessica Simpson (Summer 2013) // Bracelets Charlotte Russe (Summer 2013, $3 for a pack of 4 during "Happy Hour")

The dress is coral, but it's the closest thing to orange that I have! The white detail at the top kind of looks like a spider web though, right? If you squint your eyes and tilt your head to the side? ;)

I can't believe the 1st day of November is tomorrow already! Where has the time gone??

Thank you for reading!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment