Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Happy October 1st! :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hi there!

Happy 1st day of October! :D I think tomorrow night I'll bake some maple-glazed pumpkin muffins to celebrate this beautiful month! For now. . .let's talk outfits!

I feel extra busy this week, and this is going to be another 2-outfits-in-1 post.

Monday night is our designated "Date Night", so after work, Michael and I went to Z'Tejas for dinner (mmmmmmmmm!). Then after that, I went to see my sister because yesterday was her 21st birthday! Whooooo!! (I feel old.)

Needless to say, I was pretty tired when I got home! I took a couple of pictures of my outfit and went straight to bed!

Shirt Georgiou (Summer 2013, BOGO 1/2 off) // Cami Wet Seal // Cardigan American Eagle (Borrowed) // Jeans American Eagle // Boots Wet Seal (2009-ish?) // Bracelet Stack Charlotte Russe (Fall 2013, $3 during "Happy Hour")

Once again, employees at my office were offered the opportunity to wear jeans all week if they donated $5 towards a charity! This week, it was to a Breast Cancer Foundation. It's so cool organizations can raise money this way!


I got all of these bracelets for a total of $3 from Charlotte Russe during their "Happy Hour"--when the entire store is BOGO 1/2 off! I've never been one to wear bracelets, but I love seeing images girls post of their "arm parties" on Pinterest, and I wanted to give it a try! The verdict? I barely even noticed I was wearing them. . .except when I was typing on my computer at work! Then I felt like they were banging everywhere and I was annoying my coworkers. Besides that though, I think they're great! I might just have to reserve them for weekends. ;)


 Today I wore. . .all black! Black skinny jeans with a black top. The top has some sheer material at the top--this was a big trend last fall. I haven't been seeing it quite as much this season, but hey, I like it. ;) I also wore a pearl strand necklace, which made my outfit look "classic". (When I was wearing my big black sunglasses while driving around this morning, this look was extra dramatic!)

Top H&M (Fall 2012) // Necklace Charlotte Russe (Spring 2013) // Jeans Kohl's: SO (Summer 2013, $8--50% off plus coupon) // Shoes Target (Winter 2013, $3 Clearance)


 I tried completing the look with my new leopard print platform heels that I bought from Charlotte Russe last weekend, but I'm not brave enough to wear them to work yet! How do you think they look with this outfit?


Now it's off to bed so I have enough energy to go for a run tomorrow morning before work!

Thank you for reading!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment