Saturday, October 5, 2013

Fall Weekend Wear

Hi there!

Friday

I had to take yesterday's outfit pictures on my phone. Sorry the quality isn't quite as good!

Top Goodwill: H&M // Cami Wet Seal // Jeans Kohls: SO (Summer 2013, $8 50% off and coupon) // Shoes DSW: Tahari (Winter 2013) // Necklace Charlotte Russe (Summer 2013) // Ring I don't remember! :(

I bought the H&M top from Goodwill! It's the perfect deep color for Fall. The top was also nice enough to wear to work, but casual enough to go to dinner with some friends afterwards! 



Saturday

Today, I wore a shirt and a necklace that are both from Forever 21. Both of them are a few years old--I'm fairly certain that I bought them both when I was in high school!

Shirt and necklace Forever 21 // Cardigan Wet Seal (2009-ish?) // Jeans American Eagle // Red Moccasins DSW: Minnetonka ($7.96, Clearance + 2 Member "Rewards" Coupons) 

I really like how the beaded turquoise necklace pops against the other colors of this outfit! The red, orange, mustard yellow, and turquoise complement each other well and are such beautiful, traditional colors for Fall.

 These Minnetonka moccasins feel like slippers!

Thank you for reading!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment