Monday, October 21, 2013

Weekend Roundup

Hi there!

I've been having technical difficulties with my laptop all weekend! It's still not working, so I'm going to try blogging from my tablet! It's not quite as typing-friendly, so please forgive any errors. ;)

Here's a roundup of my outfits from the weekend!

Friday

Shirt, cami, necklace, and cardigan Wet Seal (old) // Jeans Macy's: Silver Jeans Co. (Spring 2013) // Shoes Target (Winter 2013, $3 Clearance)

Saturday 

Michael and I went to the State Fair on Saturday! 


It was beautiful outside, and we saw lots of neat things and ate lots of good food. . .like this frozen banana covered in sprinkles! :)



Sunday

On Sunday, I went to a Baby Shower for a set of very tiny, very precious twins!

I also finally, finally successfully completed a fishtail braid! ;)

Dress Forever 21 (old) // Sweater American Eagle (borrowed) // Belt Goodwill // Leggings Rue 21 (2009) // Boots Wet Seal (2009?) // Bag and Earrings Francesca's Collections (Spring 2012) // Scarf Gift

Thank you for reading!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment