Monday, October 7, 2013

Work | Date Night

Hi there!

This morning I was soooo groggy. I got out of bed, and thought about how I couldn't wait to go back to bed at the end of the day. It was one of those Mondays, you know? Since I wasn't feeling awake or cheery, I decided to wear some colors to work that are bright and cheery!

Top Forever 21 // Cami & Cardigan Wet Seal (2009-ish?) // Skirt H&M (Spring 2012) // Boots Charlotte Russe (Summer 2013, $6.99 Clearance) // Earrings Charlotte Russe Summer 2013, $1.99 in pack of 3 Clearance)



After work, Michael and I went to Carlos O'Briens for our Date Night (all the salsa mmmmmm)! The top was casual enough that I just had to throw on some jeans, change my shoes, and I was ready to go!

 Top Forever 21 // Cami & Cardigan Wet Seal (2009-ish?) //Jeans Macy's: Silver Jeans Co. (Spring 2012) // Shoes The Cinnamon Stick: Toms (Summer 2012, Clearance) // Earrings Charlotte Russe (Summer 2013, $1.99 in pack of 3 Clearance) // Necklace Charlotte Russe (Summer 2013)


I found a quote by Miranda Kerr today that I just love! "A rose can never be a sunflower, and a sunflower can never be a rose. All flowers are beautiful in their own way, and that's like women too." I just love this! You are beautiful! What is one of your favorite quotes?

Thank you for reading!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment