Wednesday, October 9, 2013

LBD from Goowill

Hi there!

So I haven't done laundry lately (whoops), and my options for an outfit today were limited to either a "fancy" dress or sweat pants. The dress code at work doesn't include sweat pants. And that is the story of why I wore an LBD to the office today.

I really shouldn't call this dress fancy. It's just much dressier than anything I'm used to wearing. All of my coworkers definitely noticed. haha :)

Dress Goodwill: Dress Barn // Shoes DSW: Jessica Simpson (Summer 2013) // Earrings and Bracelets Charlotte Russe (Summer 2013)

It's hard to see in the picture above, but the dress has a floral applique at the left shoulder that is just adorable! The gathering of the fabric in the front of the dress would look flattering on anyone!




I've really been digging wearing black dresses with pearl jewelry lately! I also added some red lipstick to complete the "classic" look. ;)

Well, I'm off to go do some laundry.

Thank you for reading!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment