Monday, October 14, 2013

Stripes and Cannolis

Hi there!

I'm currently sitting on the couch with my leg elevated and covered in ice. Yesterday I went for that awesome hike, and my knee felt a little funny afterwards. That didn't stop me from going on my run this morning, which made it hurt a little more. And then I went to yoga and, well, I've been limping the rest of the day. I guess that's what I get for not listening to my knee when it was feeling funny last night!

 Blazer Target (Winter 2013) // Top Forever 21 (Spring 2012) // Pants H&M (Spring 2012) // Shoes Wet Seal (2007-ish??) // Necklace Gift // Watch Gift




Monday night is our "Date Night", and we decided to go to Nick's! It's an Italian restaurant, and we loved it! It has a really laid-back, cozy atmosphere, and the food was delicious! Michael had his first cannoli too! (Mmmmmm I already want another one!)

To get ready for dinner, I switched out my pants for a skirt, and traded my heels for flats! I was really regretting wearing heels to work after my yoga class when my knee was really bugging me, so the flats were some sweet relief. 

Skirt Wet Seal (2009-ish) // Shoes DSW: Adrienne Vittadini (Winter 2013)


Thank you for reading!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment